Computer Science Graduates Vacancy at Adobe
Adobe is hiring an experienced Solutions Consultant, Technical Validation at their Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgaon locations. As a team of Solution Consultants, we deliver engaging experiences with customers and prospects as they seek to evaluate how Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) can help achieve their marketing needs. In this technical pre-sales specialist role, you will recommend technical and strategic solutions with a path to implement regarding the functionality of AEP’s Real-Time Customer Data Platform and Customer Journey Analytics for both B2C & B2B industries. Generally, the interactive discovery process will lead to demo development, customer workshops, and/or limited technology deployments in a POC and/or HOL-style workshop to achieve technical wins.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver inspirational engagements for customers showcasing key features and functionality of Adobe Experience Platform and Application Services.
- Learn the Technical Validation Team’s various pre-sales customer offerings and be able to prescribe the most impactful solution.
- Assemble and interpret client requirements into practical solutions & use cases within the platform.
- For HOLs, you will coordinate with sellers, solutions consultants & your teammates on technical & strategic prep, delivery, and follow-ups for AEP’s high(est) demand pre-sales solution.
- You should be comfortable and eager to present to customers, as HOLs are customer-facing workshops.
- For POCs, you will apply your strategic and technical data expertise to lead teams to craft and implement POC use cases demonstrating AEP and Adobe Experience Cloud (e.g., RTCDP, Audience Manager) integrations in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with Adobe teams, customers, partners, and prospects to define the objectives of a POC and align on solution design, scope, and timing to drive compelling solutions
- Configure use cases for a complete end-to-end POC to showcase technology and value.
What you Need to Succeed:
- Experience crafting customer-centric datasets (i.e., CRM, Call Center, Marketing, Offline, Point of Sale, etc.)
- Expertise in strategy around data collection, Identity Management, and activating on use cases using the Customer Data Platform (Adobe RTCDP preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience working in web analytics or a related field
- Experience with data warehouse concepts & reporting technologies (i.e., Tableau, PowerBI), ETL tools (i.e., Informatica, Unifi, SnapLogic), and familiarity with SQL
- Experience working with APIs or an API testing framework such as Postman
- Experience writing User Stories and Use Cases to detail requirements
- Demonstrate exceptional social skills and the ability to lead simultaneous projects for multiple customers
- Superb communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal) and ability to communicate with both business and IT technical staff, including IT and Business management.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or a related field
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Special Consideration Skills and Knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Digital Experience solutions or other competing CDP solutions.
- Tag Management and other data collection solutions
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills. Experience addressing people at all levels in the organization and all geographies.
- Digital Analytics or Digital Marketing
- Experience in any of the following roles: Technical Sales Consultants, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects
- Experience in programming languages (e.g., Python, Java)
- Showcase presentation skills to collaborate with the Sales team & lead customers to a successful outcome.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe’s WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!”